Special! Before the test game in Gladbach: Ex-BVB

You have a very limited program for the beginning of the season, on the initial four suit days you break FC Barcelona and Atlético Madrid. Exists an unique preparation for these video games? .

You currently have a preparatory video game against Toulouse (0: 1). Real Sociedad was the far better group, however shed... .

On Saturday you will currently meet some Gladbach gamers, against whom you played in April 2017, such as Lars Stindl, Jonas Hofmann or Yann Sommer. .

So there is no factor to fear Xavis brand-new FC Barcelona with all the brand-new players? .

Yes, he let me grow. I constantly had in my mind that I desired to reach this degree. When a ambitious as well as starving gamer and a helpful instructor fulfill, good ideas come out. I was currently able to play some caps as well as I am happy regarding every further one.

Do you still have contact with the club, previous teammates or Thomas Tuchel? .

We are in one of the best organizations in the world as well as always play against good opponents. We look onward to the start of the period and also these video games.

Gerrit Kleiböhmer led the meeting.

We speak about the season: What are the objectives of the Real Sociedad, what are your objectives? .

Since he took over, I have been taking a vital place in the group. I really did not play much in my first fifty percent of the year, however he offered me a lot of self-confidence. I am very grateful for the trust fund he has actually placed in me considering that the very first day.

The national group is always a direct episode from the club's accomplishments. I only have the preparation with Real Sociedad in my head and also want to place an excellent beginning to the period. The World Mug and also the national team are a goal, I have excellent need to play there, yet these are not things I believe concerning every day or that I fret about.

It was currently clear that they were a little further in prep work than we as well as a lot more video games had actually played. At such a very early time of prep work, something like that counts a whole lot. Certainly you wish to win every video game, yet it was essential for us to see which health and fitness stand we get on and just how we can execute our strategies. It was an extremely good examination in which we saw what else can be improved. Above all, we filled power for the period.

Yes, I still have call with a few colleagues at the time. But obviously I have not been there for a lengthy time. I still have excellent memories from this time when some friendships were created.

The objectives are comparable. The club wants as well as has fantastic ambitions to expand. This can additionally be recognized by the new dedications for the period. We wish to obtain also far better and also have success in all competitors, i.e. show an also far better area in the table in Laliga, in which Europa League will come much more than in previous years and in the cup. I directly intend to enhance myself and my video game as well as that ought to likewise be mirrored in templates as well as objectives.

We are made use of to playing excellent teams from abroad. Gladbach is a team that has a lot of quality, although I am no more an extremely big lover of the Bundesliga. We always prepare for such games with terrific happiness to get also better. This phase is really important for the remainder of the year. Furthermore, it is constantly great to bet groups from other countries that preserve a various design. This will certainly aid us later when we are traveling in the Europa Organization. Such experiences are constantly crucial for the future.

He also shaped her as a Spanish international. In the meanwhile they concern eleven international matches... .

So it is even more of an expectancy to compete against gamers like Robert Lewandowski, who is absolutely among the new top celebrities in Laliga... .

we make a little trip into the past. Do you still have any type of memories of April 22, 2017? .

That day you initially entered the Borussia Park in Mönchengladbach. Gladbach will be your next challenger to prepare next Saturday. Do you bear in mind now? They first remained on the bench for BVB as well as concerned the field for Nuri Sahin after 22 minutes. Ultimately, Dortmund won 3: 2. .

I was fortunate sufficient to play versus him when I was in Germany. He will offer them a lot.

When the Real Sociedad bets the examination video game in Gladbach on Saturday (3:30 p.m.), Mikel Merino is an old associate in the field. The Borussia is a team with a great deal of top quality, says the previous BVB expert, who has been pulling the strings in midfield for several years.

We come to your individual advancement. .

April 22, 2017? ( lacht ) With the date alone, absolutely nothing rings for me...

I am really happy regarding my time since I had a great deal of excellent moments. At that time I learned a great deal as well as obtained indispensable experiences. I take a whole lot of favorable points from my time in Dortmund.

Mikel Merino: It was difficult as well as very stunning at the same time due to the fact that I might see my coworkers and good friends once more after the getaway. When everybody is back, after a few weeks of vacation you are happy. It was additionally hard since we began educating to prepare for the season. Besides, we have to get stamina into our legs.

Mikel

With every week, certainly, the World Mug in winter season is currently getting more detailed. Do you currently have them in the back of the head or focus on your efficiency in the club? .

Yes, currently I bear in mind well! Everything went really quickly since Nuri hurt as well as I concerned the area without truly warming myself up. It was additionally among my very first games in the initial German organization. A really, very great experience.

That game was also her last game for BVB. What was it that it shouldn't operate in Dortmund? .

Mikel Merino: It was extremely beautiful and difficult at the very same time since I might see my buddies and also colleagues once again after the getaway. You have an extremely tight program for the start of the period, on the very first four suit days you go against FC Barcelona and Atlético Madrid. We come to your personal advancement. That game was also her last video game for BVB. On Saturday you will certainly currently fulfill some Gladbach players, against whom you played in April 2017, such as Lars Stindl, Jonas Hofmann or Yann Sommer.

In an unique meeting with video game , the 26-year-old talked ahead of time concerning the objectives with the Real Sociedad and the Spanish nationwide group and also evaluated Robert Lewandowski's transfer to FC Barcelona. In enhancement, Mikel Merino explained why BVB as soon as did not work as really hoped.

Mr. Merino, the very first week of summertime preparation is over. Just how do you really feel? .

Every video game is different, everyone offers with it in a different way. Against top groups who have a whole lot of belongings of the sphere and are independently occupied, you are already preparing differently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Best Nintendo Switch Games for Handheld

Length of Trek to Yomi - how long do you have to hit the game

These are the post-credit scenes of Spider