FC Bayern Munich, News and Rumors: Robert Lewandowski talks about Advantage of Gerd Müller

Robert Lewandowski has declared the area in which Herd Muller had him over a benefit. Fred BBC and Kashmir Bamako were ensnared by Bavaria. Hans Flick of departure from Munich was sad and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told an anecdote of Oliver Khan. The news and rumors to Bayern Munich.

The news and rumors to Bayern Munich from the previous day's here.

FC Bayern — Lewandowski: Here Herd Müller had an advantage

Robert Lewandowski has said about the comparison to Herd Muller and explains what area of ​​the Bomber had it from a more advantage. He also spoke with some distance on the balloon-d'Or assignment.

I'm a different type of player than Herd Müller I'm bigger, Herd was much more muscular in the legs. A thigh had with him the scope of two thighs with me, Lewandowski said in an interview with the Sport IMAGE.

This speed in both it was that Müller Lewy had anticipated. Herd had in the 'underground', so far down into the ground duels, an advantage. When it came to speed, to responses on the ground, he was always a bit faster than his opponents. In the penalty area he had his nose in his opponents always ahead: left, right, with his chest, his stomach. My style of play — the movements and running paths — are different, the Pole says.

But what the two have in common is their eye for goal. We both know and knew the ball over the goal line must matter. As. Gate is Gate, Lewandowski explained.

Lewandowski d'Or via balloon Of course sad

In addition, the FCB striker spoke with some distance again on the balloon-d'Or assignment. I am despite second place in this election very proud of our team and my performance In retrospect, I think to myself. It was a duel between Messi and me to have seen the whole world with this fantastic player for the title of best to compete footballer in the world, is a great honor.

Were that the wounds not yet completely healed, he also said: On the other hand, I was of course sad that I can openly say: When you're at this award so close and also the award in 2020 — i.e. in the year ! In which we have won all the titles — was canceled, the hurts I was so close and yet far away I can say to myself, I tried everything, given everything in my power — and. This feeling I live just fine.

Especially the words of Lionel Messi, who declared, had Lewy deserved the award for the year 2020, he went close. It was really a great night. The words of Leo Messi on stage in my direction have touched me. Those were not empty words, that was a beautiful moment in my career, he said.

Twitch, horses and Lewy's Empire: The auxiliary income of Bavaria stars

Bayern vs. Hoffenheim: Robert Lewandowski continues to stake his claim for the Ballon d’Or | ESPN FC FC Bayern: Bamako and BBC have offers from Munich

The mid-90s made Kashmir Bamako together with Giovanni Elder and Fred BBC the magic triangle at VfB Stuttgart. With his move to Bavaria in 1997 Elder broke up the trio, but his colleagues Bamako also spoke with the leaders about switching to Munich.

After a match Stuttgart vs. Bayern we all sat at the table I had a clause in the contract.! 70 million marks fixed fee That was amazing for its time I quietly said to the then president Franz Beckenbauer that I have an exit clause. Would: 'over 70 million' His wife was sitting at the table and said: 'Mr. Bamako, that's not an issue of 17 million can pay Bavaria!' They had not understood me all right, he recalled in a joint interview with BBC and Elder in Sport IMAGE.

He could think of a move to Munich in their own words good, but the conditions simply did not vote. I could have gone to Barcelona. But: I am satisfied with my career, he said.

Even with Fred BBC Bavaria had asked, his roots were a change for him but did not. There were times a call, but for me that was arrested almost childish. I am a young Stuttgart I can not but to Bavaria Therefore, had the done quickly I was a bit stubborn!.., Said BBC.

FC Bayern: Flick talks about sad FCB farewell

Hans Flick spoke about his departure at Bavaria and explains that this step was sad for him.

A little sad farewell from Bavaria was. There I get a great chance for that I am very grateful. We played sophisticated and attractive football and had with the most successful period in their history. This is what in the end depend on remains, Flick said in an interview with Sport IMAGE when asked what was his traurigster moment of the year.

He has gone particularly close to the fact that with him part of the successful team is broken apart. Important players left the club: Thiago, who as humans and footballers very treasures, Jerome Boating and David Alba, who made the last two years as a leader a huge leap. Not to forget Java Martínez, with him also a more valuable Player. This team had a special character: she was always ready to deliver as to be when it matters. If such players, but also a club icon like Hermann Garland, who is still Bavaria through and through the club Leaving me does not leave me cold, explained today's national coach.

FC Bayern: Rummenigge tells Kahn-Anecdote

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has told an anecdote about his successor Oliver Khan in a personal review in the Sport image.

In my last season we had a game where Oliver and I sat side by side. The game was not particularly exciting, Oliver almost bored on me. I looked at him and laughed him, Why do you like? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered? I answered : If you are responsible for everything for every day, you will be under strong current at each game, Oliver, wrote Rummenigge.

At the end of the season, Rummenigge then handed his office as CEO of FCB to Khan. Some time later, on August 22, I was in the game Bayern against Cologne this season in the stadium, from a 2-0 was a 2: 2, then Bavaria led again 3: 2. A Bayern player lost five, six Minutes before the end the ball in the midfield, Oliver drove out: Keep the ball! Play on time, it's right now! I headed again and said, You see! What did I tell you a few months ago? I like that, as you exit yourself, as you often, he led out.

Rummenigges statements on his longtime business partner UPI Honey, to Julian Nagelsmann and his plans for the new year, is here.

Articles and videos about the topic Pro / Contra to See: should leave the club FCB: Backgrounds to China cooperation Faults egg : violent criticism of nuisance The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on DAZN — Register now!

FC Bayern Munich: The upcoming games

Appointment | Competition | opponent - Friday, 07.01., 20.30 pm | Bundesliga | Borussia Mönchengladbach (home) Saturday, 15.01., 3:30 pm | Bundesliga | 1. FC Cologne (Away) Sunday, 23.01., 5.30 pm | Bundesliga | Bertha BSC (Away) Saturday, 05.02., 6:30 pm | Bundesliga | RB Leipzig (Home) Saturday, 12.2, 15:30. | Bundesliga | Bochum (Away)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Best Nintendo Switch Games for Handheld

Length of Trek to Yomi - how long do you have to hit the game

These are the post-credit scenes of Spider